In Stock, Ship on next business day.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Diameter||1.75mm +/- 0.02mm|
|Heated Bed Temperature||100- 120°C|
|Printing Temperature||240- 260°C|
|Net Weight||1.00 KG|
|Material||PC (BPA Free)|
New-upgraded Formulation. Anti-moisture ingredients. Stored For a longer time.
1. New-upgraded Formulation. Minimizing Filament Problems. Stored For a longer Time.
The New-upgraded formulation engineered by FlashForge helps to minimize filament problems such as warping, curling and bubbles during printing.
The anti-moisture ingredients included in this formulation permits longer storage time without loss of quality. Always use up each inch of the filament.
2. PUREST MATERIAL. STRICT QUALITY CONTROAL STANDARDS. GREAT QUALITY.
Flashforge PC filament is composed of the purest-grade material and manufactured in dust-free workshop to keep out dust and foreign particles, preventing nozzle jams and yielding smooth 3D models.
Each Flashforge PC filament is diameter-detected to guarantee dimensional accuracy within +/- 0.02mm. Always consistent!
Every Flashforge PC filament undergoes strict quality test using the largest 3D model that requires 48 hours of print time, printed at minimum layer thickness to ensure quality and reliable prints.
1. Adopted food grade PC as main material, formulated PC by modified development for 3d printing.
2. PC adopted is food grade, BPA free.
3. Keep high grade of transparency of PC, higher light transmittance.
4. Keep good mechanical property of PC, high impact and high rigidity.
5. Improve warping and cracking problem compared to normal PC when printing models.
1. Print models that have high demand for tenacity and strength like engineering samples, etc.
2. Print models that heat-resistant temp is over 100℃.
3. Print models that are heat-resistant and transparent like lampshade, etc.