In Stock, Ship on next business day.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Warranty||This product has been tested and does not cover by any warranty due to the nature of the product.|
What is the difference between TMC2208 and TMC2209 SilentStepSticks?
(1)TMC2209 SilentStepSticks have output drivers with a lower power dissipation and a higher current is possible.
(2)TMC2209 SilentStepSticks feature coolStep and stallGuard4(optimized for stealthChop).
(3)TMC2209 SilentStepSticks can be switched between stealthChop and spreadCycle mode via a configuration pin(SPREAD).
(4)TMC2209 SilentStepSticks drivers have the v2 pinout(Vref and DIAGO swapped).
TMC2209 V1.2 VS TMC2208, more of these functions:
1. Blocking rotation detection
Stallguard--TMC2209 provides a load and loss of speed detection technology
2. Current dynamic adjustment
Coolstep--TMC2209 provides a current dynamic regulation technology that saves up to 75% of electrical energy.
BIGTREETECH TMC2209 V1.2 UART firmware :
Stepper Motor Driver based on a Trinamic TMC2209
- Hardware compatible with StepStick and Pololu A4988
- Step/Dir interface with microstep interpolation (up to 256 microsteps)
- stealthChop2 - for quiet operation and smooth motion
- spreadCycle - highly dynamic motor control chopper
- coolStep - current control for energy savings
- stallGuard4 - sensorless motor load detection
5 x Bigtreetech TMC 2209 V1.2 Stepper Motor Driver with cables
Sold by 3D Gadgets Malaysia