FlashForge PLA PRO Filament 2.85mm 1KG
New-upgraded Formulation. Anti-moisture ingredients. Stored For a longer time
- Minimize filament problems such as warping, curling and bubbles during printing.
- The anti-moisture ingredients for longer storage time without loss of quality.
- Purest-grade material and manufactured in the dust-free workshop
- Preventing nozzle jams.
- Dimensional accuracy within +/- 0.02mm.
FlashForge PLA PRO is made from PLA with added addictives which makes it higher toughness than normal PLA.
1. New-upgraded Formulation. Minimizing Filament Problems. Stored For a longer Time.
The New-upgraded formulation engineered by FlashForge helps to minimize filament problems such as warping, curling and bubbles during printing.
The anti-moisture ingredients included in this formulation permits longer storage time without loss of quality. Always use up each inch of the filament.
2. PUREST MATERIAL. STRICT QUALITY CONTROAL STANDARDS. GREAT QUALITY.
Flashforge PLA filament is composed of the purest-grade material and manufactured in dust-free workshop to keep out dust and foreign particles, preventing nozzle jams and yielding smooth 3D models.
Each Flashforge PLA filament is diameter-detected to guarantee dimensional accuracy within +/- 0.02mm. Always consistent!
Every Flashforge PLA filament undergoes strict quality test using the largest 3D model that requires 48 hours of print time, printed at minimum layer thickness to ensure quality and reliable prints.
Tolerance Level: +/-0.02MM
Print Temperature: 190-220c
Print Speed: 60-90mm/s
Suggested Printing Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.2mm
Base Plate Temperature: not necessary
Tensile Strength: more or equal to 60MPa
Flexural Strength: more or equal to 60MPa
Flexural Modulus : more or equal to 2500MPa
Impact Strength (IZOD, 23C) : more or equal to 3KJ/m (ASTM D256)
Elongation at Break: more or equal to 3%
Distortion Temp.: more or equal than 55C
Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50C
- After each print, we recommended storing printer filament in a sealed plastic bag or box to prevent be affected with moisture.
- Friendly Reminder(After Use):Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use