Creality CR-Scan 01 UPGRADED Version 3D Scanner
- No marker required
- Scanning distance: 40-90 cm
- Working range: 30-50 cm
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Easy to operate during operation.
- Automatic filling and color repair
- OBJ/STL output
- Multiple Scan Modes: Handheld & Turntable
No labeling point required: Scanning distance: 15.75-35.45 inches (40-90 cm) Working range: 11.80-19.70 inches (30-50 cm) Scan resolution: 0.5mm; Image size: 536x378 10 frames per second accuracy: 0.1mm .
Humanized software: Concise UI design, easy to operate during operation. Powerful modeling processing methods, automatic filling repair, automatic color repair, automatic substrate recognition, non-destructive mesh simplification, automatic smoothing and denoising, to ensure the scanning needs of various fields.
OBJ/STL output: Output standard file formats, including stl and obj. Compatible with all mainstream FDM and light-curing printers. It also greatly saves your time for learning 3d modeling software or modeling complex models (such as human bodies, faces, etc.).
Multiple Scan Modes: Handheld scanning is more flexible, supports scanning objects of different sizes without marking points. One-click automatic scanning, support multiple poses aligned automatically to get a more complete model.
Automatic Multi-Pose Alignment: High-precision matching algorithm based on color and structure features, realizing multiple scan automatic synthesis function.
Quick Tutorial (Software inside the attached USB):
1. Before installing the software, be sure to close the anti-virus software, otherwise the driver installation may fail, causing the software to crash.
2. After installing, you need to upload a calib file which is saved in the USB Drive. This calibration file has a one-to-one correspondence with the scanner.
3. Under handheld mode, after starting the scan, there will be a 10 second countdown. During this period, fix the field of view on the object that needs to be scanned.
4. Under turntable mode, make sure that you have initialized the turntable.
5. Scan at a constant speed, try to scan in a clockwise direction from top to bottom. Here a video on how to scan a body.
1 x CR Scan 01 3D Scanner
1 x Tripod
1 x Turntable
Sold by 3D Gadgets Malaysia