Magma H Line Photopolymer Resin
Magma H Line Photopolymer Resin is specifically formulated to be used in 3D printing which captures finest detail, smooth and strong prints. Our resin has the properties of low shrinkage and low odour which makes it much user- friendly. It is suitable for most DLP 3D Printer that utilizes UV light source or laser.
- High strength
- Fine details
- Smooth Finishing
- Low shrinkage
- Low odour resins
- Shake well before each use
- Magma H Line Photopolymer Resin is packed in opague UV safe bottle for ease of handling and safe storing.
- Recommended storage temperature at 15-27°C (59-80°F)
- Avoid storing the resin in environments exceeding 60°C
Important Safety Notices
- Please use non-powdered nitrile gloves while handling with resin.
- Do not heat this product as photopolymer resins may produce vapours that may cause discomfort when exposed to high temperatures.
- Please keep the resin in a well-ventilated space
- Keep the product out of children’s reach.
- Avoid skin or eye contact with the uncured resin. If accidental contact occurs, please immediately rinse the affected area thoroughly using clean water.
- Uncured resin in the tank may be harden if exposed to sunlight before disposal. Be aware when discarding uncured resin and do not dispose the uncured resin directly into the sink.
- After printing, please clean the uncured resin on the surface of the printed object using isoprophyl alcohol.
Sold By 3D Gadgets Malaysia