RUMBA is an all in one electronics solution designed for 3D Printers, ideal for single, double, or triple extruder setups. It has an integrated Atmega2560, 6 Motor Outputs, and supports from 12V to 35V.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Warranty||3 months against manufacturer defects.|
1) Integrated design, installation is simple;
2) using arduino IDE as the development of software, firmware upgrades, configuration parameters simple.
3) Compared with other 3D printer control panel, it is more than one way motor drive, stable connection and better performance.
2. Five interfaces as input for temperature sensor.
3. All pins being drawn out to permit more function expansion.
4. with extended LCD shield interfaces, supports offline printing( note, SD card slot is not on rumba but on the LCD shield)
5. Servo’s expanding interface to make the automatic leveling easier to add
6. Supporting 6 pieces of micro stepping drivers.
7. PWM DC output( heating pipe ,fan), six channels of output( 1 channel of high current, 3 channels of medium current and 2 channels of low current). Use low on-resistance MOS Varactor as driver and LED tests each output.
8. Power-supply: power input 12v-35v, dual power to avoid interaction; hot bed connects 11A, 12V, other sections connect 5A, 12V and add a 12V cooler to reduce the high temperature from the high current of Mega controller.
9. Adopt the popular control board firmware-Marlin, which has good stability, usability and function.