This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, big improve in performance over the previous generation controller.
2. Compatible with open source firmware 'Smoothieware'
3. Built-in network port, with the right software setup it's possible to do remote printing and control over internet.
4. Onboard DRV8825 stepper driver supports 32-microstepping and with excellent cooling and performance
5. Currents of the stepper motor can be adjust directly to avoid any damage .
6. Using high quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design to maintain the operating temperature within the range.
7. Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
8. Compatible with LCD12864 and MKS TFT touch screen.(will not work with OLED12864 and LCD2004 display.)
1x MKS SBASE V1.3 32bit Printer Controller
1x USB Cable